Thursday, December 20, 2007

Is this my kitchen or Cute Overload??

These nested ceramic duckie measuring cups from Amanda are too cute to be real - but they are! They are probably too cute to use for measuring on a regular basis due to my own clumsiness, but I have visions of serving some sort of small, adorable dessert in them. (The cowboy in the photo to the right is my nephew.)

In other news, I'm going to California on Saturday for the holidays, so I will be out of commission for awhile.

Also, it is cold, my lips are chapped, and my nose is running all the time. Stupid winter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I' thinking "Three Bears Chocolate Mousse." One was too big, one was too sall, and one was just right!

See you when you get back and enjoy all that fab produce out in California! Take pictures!

Ann

anna said...

Ha, that is an adorable idea! I was thinking it would either have to be dessert for two people, or dessert for four people with widely varying appetites. But a very rich chocolate mousse would be just the ticket...